7 EASY PROTEIN PANCAKE RECIPES
We've compiled a list of the perfect pea protein-filled pancakes because who doesn't need a pancake recipe for every day of the week? These pancake recipes are all a little different and great recipes to feed a crowd or to make for a meal prep.
VANILLA MATCHA PANCAKE
Recipe from @feliciasfabfoodz.
- 1 tbsp ground flax + 2.5 tbsp water
- 1/2 cup + 2 tbsp cup oat flour
- 1/4 cup tapioca flour
- 2 tbsp Vanilla Match Clean Lean Protein
- 1 tbsp baking powder
- pinch of salt
- 1 small kale stem (about 8-10 leaves)
- 1/3 cup unsweetened coconut yogurt
- 1 cup unsweetened vanilla almond milk
- 1 tbsp maple syrup
- 1 tbsp avocado oil⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
Toppings: coconut yogurt, blueberries, crushed pistachios, maple syrup
- Combine all ingredients in a blender. Let batter sit for 10-15 mins (or overnight, but you will have to add a little more milk in the morning).
- Melt some coconut oil and cook pancakes over low-medium heat.
- Serve with toppings of choice and enjoy!
FLOURLESS PUMPKIN PROTEIN PANCAKES
- 2 tbsp pumpkin puree
- 2 scoops Smooth Vanilla Clean Lean Protein
- 4 eggs (or substitute with flax eggs if vegan)
- 1-2 tbsp water or more, as needed for a thinner consistency
- 1/4 tsp pumpkin pie spice or cinnamon
- Stir to combine pumpkin, protein powder, flax eggs and pumpkin pie spice in a small bowl; add 1-2 tablespoons water as needed for a thinner consistency.
- Heat a greased skillet or griddle to medium low heat.
- Slowly and evenly pour the batter onto the pan to make several small pancakes. Use a 1/4 cup measuring cup per pancake. Cook for 3 to 5 minutes on one side. Once the underside of the pancake is golden brown, carefully flip and cook for another 3 minutes until both sides are golden brown and the pancake is cooked through.
- Remove from heat and top with a drizzle of real maple syrup, nut or seed butter and fruit if desired. Enjoy!
BLUEBERRY PROTEIN PANCAKES
- 1-1/2 cups oat (or coconut) flour
- 3 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 cup Smooth Vanilla Clean Lean Protein
- 3 eggs (or vegan egg substitute such as flax eggs)
- 3/4 cup fresh blueberries
- 1/2 cup plain dairy-free yogurt
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 tbsp melted coconut oil
- 1 tbsp maple syrup
- Place the ingredients in a blender and mix until smooth.
- Allow the batter to rest for 10 minutes (for extra fluffiness)
- Grease a nonstick pan and heat over medium heat
- Cook 1/4 cup portions of pancakes for roughly 2 minutes on the first side and 1 minute on the second. (Wait for those bubbles)
- Flip. Serve. Enjoy. Repeat.
If you’re feeling extra daring, top with coconut whipped cream.
- 3 bananas (very ripe)
- 3 eggs, or 3 chia/flax eggs for a vegan alternative
- 3 tbsp self-raising flour
- 3 tbsp Wild Strawberry Kids Good Stuff
- 1 tbsp chia seeds
- Butter or extra virgin olive oil for cooking
- Blueberries, banana, sliced strawberries, or raspberries
- Flaked almonds
- Sunflower seeds
- Honey or maple syrup for a vegan alternative
- Mash bananas in a bowl
- Add eggs and mix well
- Add flour, Kids Good Stuff and chia seeds. Mix until just combined
- Heat a non-stick frying pan and brush with butter or extra virgin olive oil.
- Pour batter into pan and flip when bubbles begin to pop on the top of the pancake. Allow to cook until underside is golden brown and remove from pan.
- Repeat with remaining batter.
- Place pancakes on a plate and decorate with your choice of toppings.
BANANA CHOCOLATE CHUNK PANCAKES
Recipe by @hannahharvestinghealth.
- 1 ripe banana
- 1 egg (or vegan alternative)
- 2 tbsp nut/seed butter
- 1/4 tsp cinnamon
- 3 tbsp. Smooth Vanilla Clean Lean Protein by Nuzest
- 1-2 tbsp dark chocolate chips/chunks
- Whisk together the egg, mashed banana, & nut butter then stir in the rest of the ingredients.
- Cook on low-medium heat until bubbles appear. Flip and continue cooking until done. *they’re a little more difficult to flip, so I lightly wet the spatula before flipping; also if you use a small banana, you may need to add a splash of water to thin out the batter. Enjoy!
CHOCOLATE CHIP PANCAKE CEREAL
- 2 cups almond flour
- 1/2 cup Rich Chocolate Clean Lean Protein by Nuzest
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- pinch of salt
- 1/2 cup grass-fed butter, melted (or coconut oil)
- 2 eggs (or vegan alternative)
- 1/2 cup stevia (or other sugar alternative)
- 2 tsp vanilla
- 1/2 cup dark chocolate chips (or cacao nibs)
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- In a mixing bowl, combine dry ingredients.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together butter, eggs, stevia, and vanilla.
- Mix dry ingredients into the wet.
- Fold in chocolate chips.
- Transfer dollops of dough onto a baking sheet lined with parchment ad flatten.
- Bake 12-14 minutes.
- Remove from oven and transfer to baking rack. Allow to cool 15 minutes before serving and enjoying!
- Pour into a bowl, pour in your milk, and enjoy your cereal!
CHOCOLATE PROTEIN PANCAKES
This recipe comes from our friends @EatWithFingers.
- 3/4 cup flour
- 1 scoop Rich Chocolate Clean Lean Protein
- 1 medium ripe banana, plus more for topping
- 1 1/2 cup plant based milk
- 2 tbsp cocoa powder
- 1 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
- A pinch of salt
- 2 tbsp agave syrup
- Preheat a nonstick pan or pancake griddle over medium heat.
- Add all dry ingredients in a blender first, then the banana, milk and agave syrup. Blend until smooth.
- Let batter sit for 5 minutes in refrigerator then scoop the batter onto the skillet or pancake griddle.
- Flip when bubbles start to form on top of the pancakes.
- Serve warm with blueberries, banana rings and more agave syrup.