5 Ways to Love Your Chocolate Protein
As a new ambassador for Nuzest protein, I’ve gone nuts!!! Like crazy obsessed after I got my first tub of the smooth chocolate flavored Nuzest pea protein powder and I’ve been putting it in EVERYTHING! So here are my 5 favorite chocolate protein recipes using Nuzest Rich Chocolate Clean Lean Protein. Read on to learn ways to love your chocolate protein.
5 favorite ways to love your chocolate protein
THE CLASSIC SMOOTHIE
– Combine one banana, one scoop of Nuzest Chocolate protein powder, just over a cup of oat milk, 2 scoops of coconut yogurt and honey if you’re a sweet tooth. Yum!
COCONUT CHOC YOGURT
– I suffer from ongoing gastritis, so coconut yogurt is a go to for me when I need a healing snack. Adding chocolate protein powder to the mix, topped with a few berries and WOW! Whole new level for my regular yogurt bowl!
– I’ve been making these babies for a while now, but instead of using whey protein, which is much to harsh on my stomach and not easily absorbed, I use the Nuzest Rich Chocolate Clean Lean Protein instead.
YEP, CHOC MUESLI!
– I find it so much easier to workout in the morning between clients. So when I know I have a session planned and not a lot of time, I have my protein before my session IN my breakfast! Since your body stores protein until it’s needed, there’s no harm in sprinkling a little on my gluten free muesli and yogurt first thing in the morning.
NOT YOUR AVERAGE HOT CHOCOLATE
– I use to love a Hot Chocolate at night until I realized just how much added sugar there is in most regular brands! Then I tried straight raw cacao, which is the other extreme and kind of killed the hot chocolate faze for me. WAHOOO! Along comes Nuzest Rich Chocolate Clean Lean Protein and with a little bit of oat milk, super smooth, subtle taste and I’m off to the land of nod in no time!
And don’t forget to check out the Little Bantam Facebook page and follow us on Instagram for daily surf fitness inspiration! Stay tuned for the NEW Surf Style Training membership website coming soon!