What a Nutritionist Eats in a Day with Krystal Goodman
Hi, my name is Krystal Goodman and I’m a certified personal trainer (CPT), Orange Theory Fitness Coach, nutritionist, and I’m studying to become an nutritional therapy practitioner (NTP). Have you ever thought about what a nutritionist eats in a day?
I eat a semi-paleo diet that consists mostly of food in its most whole form as much as possible. I use a balanced approach in that having a great source of protein to start, half my plate is veggies, a small portion of healthy complex carbs, and a good source of healthy fats at each meal.
Here is a sample of what a nutritionist eats in a day:
- 4 am (Breakfast): Two of my homemade protein pancakes (made with Nuzest Clean Lean Protein, almond flour, and almond butter), topped with one pasture raised organic over easy eggPost Workout (timing between 7-10 am depending on client schedules):
Protein shake that consists of a protein powder and almond milk
- 10 or 11 am (depending on client schedules): A handful of raw nuts or a packet of natural nut butter with a few celery sticks
- 12 or 1 pm (Lunch): Consists of a lean meat, usually wild caught salmon, kale salad mix (kale, shredded carrot and broccoli, cabbage, and walnuts) all dressed with primal kitchen avocado oil dressing (my favorites are honey mustard and turmeric lemon)
- 2 or 3 pm: Usually new primal beef jerky or Nuzest Good Green Snack bar
- 6 or 7 pm: Lean meat like organic pasture raised chicken breast with cauliflower rice and broccoli
So this is what a nutritionist eats in a day. Does anything surprise you?