3-Ingredient Double Stuffed Cookies
These paleo and vegan friendly 3-Ingredient Double Stuffed Cookies not only have minimal ingredients BUT they also will only take you about 15 minutes from start to finish. And to make a great situation even better, you won't believe what the frosting is made out of! All in all, these cookies are made with simple, healthy and high protein ingredients—just how we like it.
We have @lilsipper to thank for this brilliant cookie recipe!
More Recipes Like This:
For the cookies:
- 1/3 cup of Probiotic Vanilla (or chocolate) Digestive Support Protein by Nuzest
- 1/3 cup organic Sunbutter
- 1 heaping tbsp maple syrup (date syrup, or any syrup will do)
- Mini chocolate chips to top (optional)
For the filling:
- 2 large bananas
- 1 cup Santa Barbara Chocolate’s unsweetened chocolate chips
- Mix first 3 ingredients, roll into balls and flatten (make sure they are all the same size) and top with mini chocolate chips (optional).
- Bake at 350 F for 15 minutes. Allow to cool while preparing the filling.
- Melt chocolate and puree with bananas until creamy.
- Assemble cookies as shown. For best results, place in refrigerator for 10 minutes to allow filling to harden.