1 min read
3-Ingredient Vegan Brownies
- 1/2 cup cacao powder
- 1/2 cup Probiotic Cacao Digestive Support Protein by Nuzest
- 1 cup applesauce (or sub with pear puree)
"These are by FAR one of my favorite recipes to make since I first developed them years ago, and they never disappoint! This time I decided to add mini vegan chocolate chips instead of frosting, but they're delicious plain too!"
Recipe and images courtesy of @lilsipper.
Grab the ingredients below, and make these ASAP! This vegan recipe is free of nuts, grains, gluten, dairy, and eggs, but it's not free of amazing, fudgy texture and chocolatey goodness!
- Mix dry ingredients, then add applesauce.
- Press dough into a small dish, then top with chocolate chips (if you’re feeling extra).
- Bake at 350°F for about 35 minutes.