3-INGREDIENT VEGAN BROWNIES
These are by FAR one of my favorite recipes to make since I first developed them years ago, and they never disappoint! This time I decided to add mini chocolate chips instead of frosting, but they're delicious plain, too!
3-Ingredient Vegan Brownies Recipe and images courtesy of Bethany, aka @lilsipper.
So grab the ingredients below, and make these ASAP! This recipe is free of nuts, grains, gluten, dairy, eggs, bananas, and is vegan!
- 1/2 cup Cacao Powder
- 1/2 cup Cacao Digestive Support Protein by Nuzest
- 1 cup of applesauce (can sub with pear baby food)
- Mix dry ingredients, then add applesauce
- Press dough into a small dish, top with chocolate chips (if you’re feeling extra)
- Bake at 350°F for about 35 minutes