3 INGREDIENT VEGAN + PALEO BROWNIE
These are by FAR one of my favorite recipes to make since I first developed them years ago, and they never disappoint! This time I decided to add mini chocolate chips instead of frosting, but they are just as delicious plain!
Recipe and images courtesy of Bethany, aka @lilsipper
So grab the ingredients below, and make these ASAP!
• No Nuts
• No Grains
• No Gluten
• No Dairy
• No Eggs
• No Bananas
• Vegan + Paleo
- 1/2 cup Cacao Powder
- 1/2 cup Digestive Support Cacao Protein by Nuzest
- 1 cup of applesauce (can sub with pear baby food)
- Mix dry ingredients, then add applesauce.
- Press dough into a small dish, top with chocolate chips if you’re feeling extra.
- Bake at 350 F for about 35 minutes.