1 min read
3-Ingredient Yogurt Bites
- 1 tbsp Probiotic Vanilla Digestive Support Protein by Nuzest
- 1/4 cup thick plant-based yogurt of your choice
- 1/4 heaping cup frozen blueberries
- 1-2 tsp water or maple syrup*
- *Optional depending on how thick your yogurt is and preference of sweetness.
Sometimes you're in the mood to bake or create an elaborate snack, but sometimes you just want a simple, quick, and healthy snack with only a few ingredients. Three to be exact! This 3-Ingredient Yogurt Bites recipe was made just for you. With just three ingredients, and super speedy and easy to prepare, you'll want to keep these Yogurt Bites in your freezer for snacking when the mood for something sweet and satisfying strikes.
More Recipes Like This
Peanut Butter Protein Yogurt Bites
Gut Healthy Protein Seed Bites
Kid-Friendly Peanut Butter Bites
- Line a plate with parchment paper and set it aside.
- In a small bowl, stir together the Digestive Support Protein with your yogurt.
- Once combined, individually dunk each blueberry into the yogurt using a fork, making sure to tap off the excess yogurt. (You can do a few at a time but they will clump together.)
- Place the coated blueberries on your parchment paper.
- When all of the blueberries have been coated, place the plate in your freezer until the yogurt is completely set - about 20 minutes.
- Once the yogurt is set, remove the blueberries from their plate and enjoy immediately or place them back in the freezer in an air-tight container to enjoy when convenient.