- 1/2 cup almonds
- 1 serving Rich Chocolate Kids Good Stuff by Nuzest
- 1 tbsp tahini or nut/seed butter of your choice
- 1 tbsp coconut oil, melted
This 4-Ingredient Almond Clusters recipe has it all. Less than five ingredients? Check! Takes less than 5 minutes to make? Check! Can be stored for snacking when you want to? Check! Made with Kids Good Stuff Multivitamin Drink for optimal nutrition? Check! Your kids will devour it and be none the wiser? CHECK! Now that all of the boxes have been checked off, you know that this is a recipe that you just have to try with your family.
- Stir together the ingredients and spread out the coated almonds on parchment paper.
- Set in fridge until the ingredients have firmed up - about 30 minutes.
- To store, place the almonds in an airtight container and keep them in your fridge until ready to eat.