- 1/2 cup quick oats
- 1/4 cup Smooth Vanilla Clean Lean Protein by Nuzest
- 1 medium overripe banana (about 1/2 cup)
- 2 tbsp mini vegan chocolate chips
Cookies for breakfast?! Oh yeah! These quick and easy 4-Ingredient Breakfast Cookies are a nutritious morning treat. With just a few ingredients and high-quality, vegan Clean Lean Protein, you'll want to add these to your breakfast routine. You can save even more time by making the cookies the day before and keeping them on hand for munching... if they last that long!
More Recipes Like This
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and a silicone baking mat, then set aside.
- In a large bowl, mash the banana using a fork. Add in the remaining ingredients and stir until well combined.
- Using your hands, form 6-8 cookies and place them on your prepared baking sheet.
- Bake for 12-15 minutes, or until the edges just start to turn golden.
- Cool and enjoy!