4-INGREDIENT PROTEIN GRANOLA BARS
This delicious 4-Ingredient Protein Granola Bar recipe is brought to you by our friend @thekellykathleen. These granola bars are a great breakfast treat that's simple, chocolatey and go well with your morning (or afternoon) coffee.
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- 3/4 cup maple syrup
- 1/4 cup Probiotic Vanilla Digestive Support Protein (You can use an additional 2 tbsp for more protein if you’d like!)
- 2 cups gluten-free oats
- chocolate chips (optional)
- In a large microwave safe bowl, heat the peanut butter and maple syrup for 2 minutes, in 30 second increments, making sure to stir in between.
- Once the mixture is melty and bubbly - add the protein and oats.
- Continually stir until the mixture is combined and cooled slightly.
- In an 8x8 baking dish lined with parchment paper, press the mixture firmly until it’s one, even layer.
- Refrigerate for at least 2 hours.
- Cut into 16 bars and dip into optional chocolate. (They don’t need it!)
- Keep in the fridge in an airtight container until ready to eat.