5- MINUTE HEALTHY COOKIE DOUGH DIP
This 5-minute Healthy Cookie Dough Dip recipe is from our friend Courtney at Peace of GF Cake.
Needing something simple and quick to whip up to curb your sweet tooth? How about a treat that doubles as a a healthy snack? Meet my Healthy Cookie Dough Dip! It’s low in sugar, grain free, high in protein, and has gut healing ingredients.
You can eat it with a spoon or choose your favorite snack to dip in it. Why is it gut friendly? Because it has gut healing ingredients in Digestive Support Protein. This great vegan, soy free protein powder has both probiotics and l-glutamine ( an amino acid that is essential to the health of our gut lining).
Read below to find out how I made my Healthy Cookie Dough Dip.
- 1/3 cup plain yogurt (greek or dairy free) -- You can use vanilla for some sweetness but watch for sugar!
- 1 scoop Digestive Support Protein
- 1/8 cup almond flour
- 2-4 tsp (to taste) honey, maple syrup, coconut sugar, monk fruit liquid sweetener (optional) -- This is if you are just needing a little extra sweetness.
- Chocolate Chips
- Sprinkle Company Rainbow Sprinkles
- Just one step! Combine all ingredients and enjoy! 🙂