ALMOND JOY PROTEIN OVERNIGHT OATMEAL
Almond Joy Protein Overnight Oatmeal by Kim's Cravings only takes 5 minutes to prep and wake up to a delicious, healthy breakfast that's packed with protein! Plus it's vegan and gluten-free.
- 1 cup old fashioned oats (use gluten-free as needed)
- 2 scoops Clean Lean Protein by Nuzest
- 1/8 tsp salt
- 1/8 tsp coconut extract
- 1 cup unsweetened vanilla almond milk (or non-dairy milk of choice)
- 1/2 cup unsweetened applesauce
- 1/2 tbsp unsweetened cocoa powder
- Optional toppings: chopped almonds, shredded coconut, sugar-free chocolate sauce, stevia packets
- In a small bowl, mix all of the ingredients together (except for toppings).
- Divide the mixture (1 cup each) between 2 bowls, mugs, or mason jars. Cover and refrigerate overnight (or for at least 2 hours) so the oats soften and absorb the liquid.
- Just before serving, add toppings and enjoy cold, or microwave for 30-60 seconds to enjoy warm!