1 min read
Anti-Inflammatory Chocolate Cherry Smoothie
- 1 (heaping) cup frozen cherries
- 1/2 cup spinach
- 1-2 pitted dates, or alternatively use 1 tbsp maple syrup
- 1 tbsp cacao powder
- 1 serving Rich Chocolate Clean Lean Protein by Nuzest
- 1/2 - 3/4 cup plant-based milk, less for a thicker smoothie
- Optional topping: cacao nibs
Chocolate and cherries are a match made in heaven, and this Anti-Inflammatory Chocolate Cherry Smoothie is no exception! Besides tasting amazing, cherries are a rich source of polyphenols and vitamin C, which have anti-oxidant and anti-inflammatory properties. This recipe is fast, easy, and will leave you coming back for more. Your body will thank you!
- Place all of the ingredients in your high-speed blender and blend until smooth.
- Pour the smoothie into your favorite cup, then top with optional cacao nibs, or whatever toppings you desire.