1 min read
Baked Carrot Cake Oats
- 1 cup quick oats
- 1/2 cup rolled oats
- 1/2 cup Smooth Vanilla Clean Lean Protein by Nuzest
- 1 cup finely shredded carrots
- 2 tbsp ground flaxseed
- 1 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 2 cups plant-based milk
Is Carrot Cake one of your favorite treats? We love it too! But traditional carrot cake is typically loaded with sugar, calories, and fat. There is a time and place for indulging when celebrating, but on an everyday basis, you want a healthier, vegan version to enjoy whenever you get the craving.
That's why we came up with these Baked Carrot Cake Oats! Now you can get all the taste and flavors of traditional carrot cake in a nutritious form that satisfies your body's needs. You can even make it ahead and store in an airtight container so it's ready to go for breakfast or snack when time is short! It doesn't get better than that!
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Grease an 8x8 baking dish with coconut oil (or another neutral oil) and set it aside.
- In a large bowl, add all of the ingredients and combine.
- Pour the mixture into your greased baking dish and bake for 45-55 minutes.
- Let your baked oats cool slightly before cutting into 6-8 squares. Enjoy!
- To store, let the baked oats cool completely before placing in an air tight container.