GO BANANAS OVER THESE BANANA AND DATE PROTEIN MUFFINS
Looking for a delicious and easy muffin recipe to make? These Banana and Date Protein Muffins are pretty a-peeling! Try them for yourself!
See more recipes like this in our 10 Desserts You Won't Believe are 100% Plant-Based ebook that you can get for free here.
- 2 medium ripe bananas
- 1 cup almond meal
- 1/4 cup buckwheat flour
- 2 servings Vanilla Caramel Kids Good Stuff
- 1 cup-soaked pitted dates
- 2 flax eggs
- 1/4 cup plant-based milk of choice
- 4 tsp baking powder
- 2 tsp cinnamon
- Good pinch of salt
- Coconut flakes to top
- To make the flax eggs, combine 2 tbsp of ground flaxseeds with 6 tbsp of water. Stir well and leave it to the side for 20 minutes.
- Cover the dates in boiling water and leave for 20 minutes.
- Mash the bananas in a large bowl, then add in the dry ingredients, mixing well.
- Drain the pitted dates and add to the mixture along with the flax eggs and plant-based milk. Stir well.
- Spoon the mixture into 6 lined muffin moulds and top with coconut flakes.
- Bake at 350°F for 30 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and cool. These are best served warm with some dairy-free butter!