1 min read
Banana Bread Baked Oats
- 1 cup rolled oats
- 1 serving Priobiotic Vanilla Digestive Support Protein by Nuzest
- 3 tbsp mashed banana + more for optional topping
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup + 2 tbsp plant-based milk of your choice
There's something so warm and inviting about banana bread. It fills your house with that wonderful smell while baking and it's such a comfort to enjoy. Inspired by traditional banana bread, these Banana Bread Baked Oats are a real treat that also happen to be quick and easy, nutritious, as well as gut-friendly with Smooth Vanilla Digestive Support Protein. Simply mix the ingredients and bake. That's it! Couldn't be easier if we tried!
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees F. Grease a small ramekin and set it aside.
- In your high-speed blender, blend the ingredients together. It will be thick!
- Pour the batter into your greased ramekin and bake for 35 minutes.
- Let your baked oats cool for a few minutes before enjoying!