1 min read
BANANA BREAD MUG CAKE
- 1/3 cup mashed bananas
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp almond milk
- 1 tbsp brown sugar
- 1 tbsp flour
- 1/2 serving Smooth Vanilla Clean Lean Protein by Nuzest
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1 tbsp chopped walnuts and/or vegan chocolate chips
- Pinch of cinnamon
- Pinch of sea salt
This Banana Bread Mug Cake recipe is a healthier take on a mug cake. It is easy and quick to make and will keep you feeling satisfied for hours.
- In a mug, add in the mashed banana, oil, milk, and sugar. Mix together to combine completely and the banana is completely mashed.
- Add in the flours, baking powder, salt, and cinnamon. Make sure it’s all incorporated.
- Add in the nuts and chocolate chips (if using) and fold in. Feel free to sprinkle some on top too.
- Microwave for about 80 seconds. It's better for it to be slightly undercooked than overcooked.
- Sprinkle some coarse sea salt on top and enjoy!