1 min read
Banana Chocolate Chunk Pancakes
- 1 ripe banana
- 1 egg (or vegan alternative)
- 2 tbsp. nut/seed butter
- 1/4 tsp cinnamon
- 3 tbsp Smooth Vanilla Clean Lean Protein by Nuzest
- 1-2 tbsp dark chocolate chips/chunks
These Banana Chocolate Chunk Pancakes by @hannahharvestinghealth are dairy-free, gluten-free, refined sugar-free, and vegan! They can be adapted to what you have on hand and the recipe is ideal for doubling or tripling to freeze for meal prep.
1. Whisk together the egg, mashed banana, and nut butter then stir in the rest of the ingredients.
2. Cook on low-medium heat until bubbles appear. Flip and continue cooking until done.
*They’re a little difficult to flip, so I lightly wet the spatula before flipping; also if you use a small banana, you may need to add a splash of water to thin out the batter. Enjoy!