1 min read
Berry-Banana Powerhouse Pancakes
- 3 bananas, very ripe
- 3 chia or flax eggs, or other vegan alternative
- 3 tbsp self-rising flour
- 1 1/2 servings Wild Strawberry Kids Good Stuff by Nuzest
- 1 tbsp chia seeds
- Vegan butter or extra virgin olive oil for cooking
- Optional toppings: blueberries, banana, strawberries, raspberries, sliced almonds, sunflower seeds, maple syrup, etc.
Getting kids to eat a nutritious breakfast can be a real challenge on the best of days. They can be picky, take too long to get ready (we know how that goes!), finishing up homework they should have done last night, and the list goes on. We have a great solution that your kids will love AND have a ton of fun with!
These Berry-Banana Powerhouse Pancakes are a real crowd-pleaser made with Kids Good Stuff by Nuzest. Plus, they are dairy-free, nut-free, sugar-free, and even vegan, too. Use a variety of healthy toppings to make funny faces or designs. Your kids will love using their imagination and you will love that they are getting a nutritious start to their busy day (and yours!).
- Mash bananas in a bowl, then add vegan egg alternatives and mix well.
- Add flour, Kids Good Stuff, and chia seeds. Mix until just combined.
- Heat a non-stick frying pan and brush with butter or extra virgin olive oil.
- Pour batter into pan and flip when bubbles begin to pop on the top of the pancake. Allow to cook until underside is golden brown and remove from pan.
- Repeat with remaining batter.
- Place pancakes on a plate and decorate with your choice of toppings.
- Have FUN and ENJOY!