- 1-1/2 cups oat (or coconut) flour
- 3 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 cup Smooth Vanilla Clean Lean Protein by Nuzest
- 3 flax eggs, or other vegan egg alternative
- 3/4 cup fresh blueberries
- 1/2 cup plain dairy-free yogurt
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 tbsp melted coconut oil
- 1 tbsp maple syrup
You don’t have to wait for the weekend to make pancakes for breakfast, especially when they’re as tasty and healthy as these Blueberry Protein Pancakes! These pancakes are perfectly fluffy, packed with clean ingredients, and ready to be enjoyed at any time of the day.
- Place the ingredients in a blender and mix until smooth.
- Allow the batter to rest for 10 minutes (for extra fluffiness).
- Grease a nonstick pan and heat stove to medium.
- Cook 1/4 cup portions of pancakes for roughly 2 minutes on the first side and 1 minute on the second. (Wait for those bubbles!)
- Flip. Serve. Enjoy. Repeat.
- If you’re feeling extra daring, top with coconut whipped cream.