Blueberry Protein Pancakes
You don’t have to wait for the weekend to make pancakes for breakfast, especially when they’re as tasty and healthy as these Blueberry Protein Waffles! These pancakes are perfectly fluffy, packed with clean ingredients, and ready to be enjoyed at any time of the day.
- 1-1/2 cups oat (or coconut) flour
- 3 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 cup Smooth Vanilla Clean Lean Protein by Nuzest
- 3 eggs (or vegan egg substitute such as flax eggs)
- 3/4 cup fresh blueberries
- 1/2 cup plain dairy free yogurt
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 tbsp melted coconut oil
- 1 tbsp maple syrup
- Place the ingredients in a blender and mix until smooth.
- Allow the batter to rest for 10 minutes (for extra fluffiness)
- Grease a nonstick pan and heat over medium heat
- Cook 1/4 cup portions of pancakes for roughly 2 minutes on the first side and 1 minute on the second. (Wait for those bubbles)
- Flip. Serve. Enjoy. Repeat.
If you’re feeling extra daring, top with coconut whipped cream