1 min read
Blueberry Vanilla Chia Pudding
- 1/3 cup plant-based Greek yogurt
- 1/3 cup wild blueberries
- 1 scoop Smooth Vanilla Clean Lean Protein by Nuzest
- 1/4 cup chia seeds
- 1 cup almond milk
- 1 drop vanilla extract
- Dash of cinnamon
This Blueberry Vanilla Chia Pudding is a perfect breakfast for any day of the week. Prep the night before to give yourself more time in the morning to organize your day or simply just enjoy extra free time for some self-care. This high protein, nutritious breakfast is so versatile. Mix it up with any fruit or toppings you'd like to make it your own and add some variety to your morning.
Thanks to our friend @zucchini.who for this fantastic recipe!
More Recipes Like This
- Mix ingredients together and allow to set for 5 minutes.
- Mix again, then put it in the fridge for at least one hour to gel.
- TIP: If you don’t enjoy chia seed texture, try blending it for a smooth, creamy pudding.