1 min read
BRAIN BLISS BALLS
- 1 cup pitted prunes
- 2 cups walnuts
- 2 scoops Kids Good Stuff Rich Chocolate
- Pinch of salt
- Shredded coconut to roll
These Brain Bliss Balls really are everything and more! When the kids need just a touch of sweet, but you need them to get their nutrients, we got you covered. These easy, vegan, gluten-free energy balls even have a chocolate flavored kids multivitamin. So... the kids will love them, and they're parent approved for healthy growth and development.
- Add all the ingredients to a high-speed food processor and blend until combined.
- Use a tablespoon to measure out the mixture and using your hands, roll into balls.
- To finish, roll the balls into desiccated coconut.
- Store in an airtight container in the fridge for one week or place into the freezer