1 min read
Brookie Dough Bites
- 3/4 cup tahini
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 5 tbsp maple syrup
- 1/2 cup almond flour
- 1 1/2 servings Smooth Vanilla Clean Lean Protein by Nuzest
- 2 serving Rich Chocolate Clean Lean Protein by Nuzest
- 1 tbsp cacao powder
- Vegan chocolate chips (optional)
Food should be not only be nutritious, but fun too! The perfect combo of brownie and cookie come together to make these chocolatey Brookie Dough Bites by @foodiefundamentals put the fun back into your healthy snack game. They may look a little complicated, but we promise you can whip them up in no time! For this decadent, plant-based protein treat, the two star ingredients are Smooth Vanilla and Rich Chocolate Clean Lean Protein by Nuzest.
Are we the star of the show? Yes. Are we loving it? You betcha!
More Recipes Like This
Chocolate Strawberry Brownies
Flourless Pecan Cranberry Brownies
Fudgey Brownies with Cashew Butter Frosting
- Mix together tahini, vanilla, maple syrup, and almond flour. Divide this mixture in half and place into two bowls.
- Add the Smooth Vanilla Clean Lean Protein to one half, and then add the Rich Chocolate Clean Lean Protein and cacao powder to the other half. Stir them both separately until fully combined.
- Use an ice cream scoop to grab some from each bowl to make one ball. Do this with all of the dough, then freeze them.
- Store and eat directly from the freezer or thaw out a bit. Enjoy!