1 min read
BROWNIE PROTEIN BLISS BALLS
- 8 dates (soaked in warm water to rehydrate)
- 3 servings of Rich Chocolate Kids Good Stuff
- 1/2 cup almond meal
- 1/2 cup rolled oats
- 1 tbs cacao powder
- 2 tbsp chia seeds
- 1/4 cup coconut flakes (+ extra for rolling!)
- 1 tbsp coconut oil, melted
This brownie protein bliss balls recipe is a fun and easy treat to make with the kids! Prepare to get all of your hands messy and have some fun in the kitchen as you prepare these delicious lunchbox treats. These Brownie Protein Bliss Balls are made with a few simple ingredients and feature our kids multivitamin drink Kids Good Stuff.
- Place all ingredients into a food processor or high-speed blender and mix until combined. The mixture will be thick and sticky!
- Roll the mixture into tablespoon sized balls.
- Store in an airtight container in the fridge.