BROWNIE BLISS BALLS
This brownie bliss balls recipe is a fun and easy treat to make with the kids! Prepare to get all of your hands messy and have some fun in the kitchen as you prepare these delicious lunchbox treats. These Brownie Bliss Balls are made with a few simple ingredients and feature our kids multivitamin drink Kids Good Stuff.
- 8 dates (soaked in warm water to rehydrate)
- 3 servings of Rich Chocolate Kids Good Stuff
- 1/2 cup almond meal
- 1/2 cup rolled oats
- 1 tbs cacao powder
- 2 tbsp chia seeds
- 1/4 cup coconut flakes (+ extra for rolling!)
- 1 tbsp coconut oil, melted
- Place all ingredients into a food processor or high-speed blender and mix until combined. The mixture will be thick and sticky!
- Roll the mixture into tablespoon sized balls.
- Store in an airtight container in the fridge.