Cake Pop Freezer Fudge Recipe
Homemade CAKE POP FREEZER FUDGE is a must! These no-bake beauties taste amazing and are packed with antioxidants, fiber, healthy fats and protein! A fun, nutritious and delicious snack that will appeal to the kids too! Suitable for your gluten-free, raw vegan, paleo, keto, and nut-free (if ok with coconut) friends and family.
The recipe is courtesy of @drtarasunshine.
1 cup coconut manna
1 cup sunflower seed butter (no sugar added)
2 Tbsp MCT oil or melted coconut oil
1/2 cup Smooth Vanilla Clean Lean Protein
1/4 cup coconut flour
1 to 2 Tbsp beetroot powder
Pinch of sea salt
Pure stevia or sweetener of choice to taste
Optional cake pop sticks (here we used biodegradable straws) and dark chocolate for inserting
1. Cake pop freezer fudge can be stored in an airtight container in the freezer for up to 2 months.
2. Add coconut manna, sunflower seed butter, MCT or coconut oil, protein powder, coconut flour, beetroot powder, and salt to blender container and blend until a uniform paste is created, scraping the sides and bottom with a rubber spatula as needed. Sweeten to taste.
3. Put fudge batter in freezer for 15 minutes, then remove and roll into balls.
4. Melt a small amount of dark chocolate in a pot over medium-low heat. Dip the tip of one stick into the melted chocolate then insert into ball. The chocolate will harden and help hold the stick in place. Repeat with each ball.
5. Refreeze in an airtight container until serving.