1 min read
4-INGREDIENT CARAMEL PROTEIN FUDGE
- 3/4 cup nut butter (we used cashew butter)
- 1/3 cup maple syrup
- 1 serving Vanilla Caramel Kids Good Stuff by Nuzest
- 2-3 tbsp coconut oil
- A pinch of sea salt flakes (optional)
If you have 5 minutes to spare, you have time to make this luscious 4 ingredient Caramel Protein Fudge (which is packed with protein)!
- Line a square baking tine with baking paper. Set aside.
- In a food processor, blend all of the ingredients (except the salt) until completely smooth.
- Pour the mixture into the baking tray and freeze for 1 hour or until solid.
- Sprinkle with the salt (if using) and cut into small squares to serve.
Store in the freezer in between sheets of baking paper for up to one month.