1 min read
Caramelized Nana Snickerdoodle Protein Pancakes
Mouth watering pancakes that will have you begging for more
- 2 tbsp coconut flour
- 1 serviing Smooth Vanilla Clean Lean Protein by Nuzest
- 1/4 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 4 flax eggs
- 1/2 banana, mashed
- 1-2 tsp vanilla
- 1 packet stevia (or sweetener of choice)
These Caramelized Nana Snickerdoodle Protein Pancakes are gluten free and dairy free and delicious. They contain simple ingredients that you probably already have in your pantry, too!
- Combine the above ingredients and mix until well blended.
- Heat a skillet and add your choice of butter, oil, or cooking spray to the pan to prevent sticking.
- Using a measuring cup or large spoon, add a dollop of the mixture on the pan.
- Cook until bubbles form on the top of the pancake and then flip.
- Cook an additional few minutes until golden brown on each side.
- Layer and top the pancakes with caramelized bananas, and drizzle with maple syrup.