Carrot Cake Cookies Recipe
These tasty and easy Carrot Cake Cookies come from our friend Gigi Eats Celebrities.
3/4 Cup Coconut Flour
1/2 Cup Smooth Vanilla Clean Lean Protein
1-2 Tbs Pumpkin or Apple Pie Spice
5 Tbs Primal Essence Vanilla Sweet Coconut Oil
1/2 Cup Erythritol
2 Whole Eggs (or flax eggs)
4-5 Medium Carrots, Grated Fine
2 Cups Water
1. Preheat your oven to 360 degrees.
2. Combine all above ingredients into a bowl and stir together.
3. Flatten batter out on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
4. Cut bunny shapes with cookie cutters (or try your hand at forming your own bunnies).
5. Bake your cookies for roughly 10-15 minutes.
6. Let cool and enjoy!