Cauliflower Bites Recipe
Ever wonder what to make for an appetizer that will please everyone in the crowd? This tasty finger food fits the bill! Bite sized, protein packed mini quiches bring flavor and nutrition to your next large group event or family gathering. It's easy enough to make two batches - one for you and one for everyone else!
For more recipes and articles on life from Marci, check out her website at Steward Chicks.
1 cup riced cauliflower
1/2 cup nutritional yeast
1/2 cup ground flaxseed
1 scoop Nuzest Clean Lean Just Natural
4 tablespoons coconut oil, melted
1/2 teaspoon salt, plus additional per taste
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Add all ingredients to a food processor. ¬†Process on high until you achieve a smooth batter.
3. Evenly distribute batter into a 24 cup sized silicone mini-muffin tray.
4. Bake 25 minutes. Let cool for 10 minutes.
5. Store leftovers in the refrigerator for up to 2 days and reheat in microwave oven.