- 1 cup oat flour
- 1 serving Probiotic Vanilla Digestive Support Protein by Nuzest
- 2 tbsp ground flax
- 1 tbsp baking powder
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 cup almond milk
- 1 small banana (very ripe)
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Frozen cherries (halved)
If you're looking for a new breakfast idea but you're not quite ready to stray away from a classic breakfast filled with oats, these Cherry Bakewell Oat Cakes will fit the bill. This recipe by @feliciasfabfoodz is a great meal prep recipe as it makes 3 servings and it's a hearty protein-filled meal that will stick to your bones!
- Preheat oven to 375°.
- Mix dry ingredients.
- Blend wet ingredients in a small blender.
- Combine dry and wet ingredients, then fold in cherries.
- Transfer to three greased ramekins and bake for 22-24 minutes.
- Enjoy immediately or store in the fridge and reheat in the microwave for a fast, yummy breakfast!