1 min read
CHOCOLATE ALMOND FUDGE
- 1/3 cup melted coconut oil
- 1/3 cup almond butter
- 1/3 cup Rich Chocolate Clean Lean Protein
- 1/3 cup cacao powder
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- Chopped almonds
- Sea salt flakes
You are going to absolutely love this super simple Chocolate Almond Fudge recipe! This fudge has the most amazing creamy texture and the flavors make it the perfect sweet treat or dessert. Thanks to our friend @wildlywholesome for this beautiful recipe.
- Mix all ingredients together in a bowl.
- Pour batter into a small parchment lined dish.
- Top with chopped almonds and sea salt.
- Set in the freezer for 20 minutes!
- Cut into squares and enjoy!