1 min read
Chocolate Avocado Mousse
- 2 ripe avocados
- 1/2 serving of Rich Chocolate Clean Lean Protein by Nuzest
- 1 tsp jet black cocoa powder
- 1/4 cup vegan dark chocolate, melted and slightly cooled to warm.
- 1/4 cup full fat plant-based milk of your choice
- 2 tbsp liquid sweetener of your choice
- 1/8 tsp salt
This addictive Chocolate Avocado Mousse recipe will have you coming back again and again! It only has a handful of simple, vegan ingredients, is so quick and easy to prepare, and features Rich Chocolate Clean Lean Protein, along with ripe avocados. That means you'll crush your sweets craving and be kept satisfied until your next meal!
Plus, you'll get the health benefits of vegan protein and avocados, which are exceptionally nutritious fruits. With healthy fats and plenty of fiber, avocados are rich in nutrients that that can often be lacking in many people’s diets, including magnesium, B6, vitamin C, vitamin E, and folate. That, and being paired with 21 grams of protein and 9 essential amino acids in Clean Lean Protein, makes this mousse a perfect match.
- Place all of the ingredients in your food processor, then blend until smooth. To make this process easier, occasionally scrape down the sides of your food processor.
- Once the mousse is completely smooth, scoop it into your container(s) and place it in the fridge to chill. Let it chill for at least an hour or up to overnight.
- When ready to eat, top it with coconut cream or unsweetened plant-based yogurt for even more creaminess!