1 min read
Chocolate Baked Oats
- 1 cup rolled oats
- 2 tbsp Rich Chocolate Clean Lean Protein by Nuzest
- 2 tbsp cocoa powder
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 3/4 cup plant-based milk of your choice choice, + 1 tbsp if too thick
- Optional topping: vegan chocolate chips
There are few things more comforting than a steaming bowl of baked oats in the morning, and adding chocolate is a match made in heaven. This Chocolate Baked Oats recipe will satisfy your cravings for chocolatey goodness, while also giving your body the nutrition it craves. With Rich Chocolate Clean Lean Protein and just a few other simple ingredients, you can have breakfast (or a delicious snack, dessert, or treat!) whipped up in no time.
More Recipes Like ThisCinnamon Roll Baked Oats
Banana Cream Pie Oats
PB&J Baked Oatcake
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees F. Grease a small ramekin and set aside.
- In your high-speed blender, blend the ingredients (except the chocolate chips) together.
- Pour the batter into your greased ramekin and bake for 25 minutes.
- Let your baked oats cool for a few minutes and top with vegan chocolate chips, if desired.