1 min read
CHOCOLATE BANANA PROTEIN PANCAKES
- 1/2 serving Rich Chocolate Clean Lean Protein by Nuzest
- 2 ripe bananas
- 4-5 flax eggs
- 2 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 4 Tbsp coconut flour
- 3 Tbsp tapioca flour
- 1 Tbsp coconut oil
These chocolate banana protein pancakes are gluten free and contain healthy fats from coconut oil, for a satisfying breakfast (or snack or breakfast for dinner).
- Heat a large, non-stick skillet to medium-low heat.
- In a large bowl, whisk the bananas into a mush. Add in and whisk the flax eggs, vanilla extract, and melted coconut oil.
- In another bowl, combine the coconut flour, tapioca flour, Clean Lean Protein and baking soda until completely mixed. Use a hand mixer to combine the dry ingredients into the wet ingredients.
- Allow the batter to rest for 3-5 minutes. Grease the skillet with coconut oil.
- Pour batter into the greased skillet and make the desired sized pancakes. After about 2 minutes (depending on how soft you want the inside), flip the pancake to the uncooked side. Allow the pancake to cook for another 1-2 minutes, then remove and repeat until your batter is finished.
- Serve with 100% pure maple syrup.
- Now, devour all of your pancakes!