- 5 frozen, peeled bananas broken into quarters
- 1 scoop Rich Chocolate Clean Lean Protein
- 4 tablespoons cocoa powder
- 4 pitted dates
- 1 tablespoon alcohol free vanilla
- 2 tablespoons almond milk
This Chocolate Vegan Protein Ice Cream is for the lady behind me in line at the grocery store who asked my why I was buying all the discounted, bruised bananas. Because they are the best at making ice cream! This simple recipe will keep you out of the freezer aisle and in the produce section! Blessings and healthy eats!
For more recipes and articles on life from Marci, check out her website at Steward Chicks.
- Add all ingredients to a high powered blender. Using tamper, process on high until a smooth ice cream texture is achieved.
- Scoop into your favorite ice cream dish and garnish with your favorite toppings.