CHOCOLATE CHIP BLUEBERRY PROTEIN MUFFIN BAKED OATS
This Chocolate Chip Blueberry Protein Muffins Baked Oats recipe comes from our friend @sweatysweetpotato.
Start your morning off on the right foot with these yummy chocolate chip blueberry muffin baked oats. You can mix ahead the night before and bake in the oven while you get ready to start your day.
These baked oats are warming, wholesome, and delicious with the added benefit of protein that comes from Clean Lean Protein by Nuzest.
- 1/2 cup rolled oats
- 1 tbsp chia seeds
- 1/2 cup + 2 tbsp almond milk
- 1 scoop Smooth Vanilla Clean Lean Protein
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 mashed banana a handful of blueberries + more for topping
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Pinch of sea salt
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Spray a ramekin or oven safe bowl/dish with nonstick spray.
- Mix all ingredients in a bowl.
- Pour into your baking dish and top with blueberries and chocolate chips.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean.