1 min read
CHOCOLATE KETO PROTEIN COOKIES
- 3/4 cup almond flour
- 1/4 cup Rich Chocolate Clean Lean Protein
- 2 tbsp cocoa powder
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/8 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 cup mini chocolate chips
- 3 Tbs Erythritol
- 1/3 cup almond milk
- 2 tbsps coconut oil or additional milk
- Optional: powdered sugar or erythritol to coat
The Chocolate Keto Protein Cookies will be a hit in your household! With only a few ingredients they take no time to whip up and are the perfect treat for a low carb sweet. These Chocolate Keto Protein Cookies are just what you were looking for if you follow a ketogenic diet (keto diet) or you are simply looking for a lower-carb cookie option.
- Preheat oven to 325°F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and set aside.
- In a large bowl, stir together the dry ingredients. Add in the wet and stir again until the dough forms.
- Scoop the dough onto your prepared baking sheet (should make about 10 cookies) and bake for 10-12 minutes.