Chocolate Keto Cookies
The Chocolate Keto Cookies will be a hit in your household! With only a few ingredients they take no time to whip up and are the perfect treat for a low carb sweet.
- 3/4 cup almond flour
- 1/4 cup Rich Chocolate Clean Lean Protein by Nuzest
- 2 tbsp cocoa powder
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/8 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 cup mini chocolate chips
- 3 tbsp maple syrup
- 2 tbsp almond milk
- 1 tbsp coconut oil or additional milk
- optional powdered sugar or erythritol to coat
- Preheat oven to 325 F. Line a baking sheet with parchement paper and set aside.
- In a large bowl, stir together the dry ingredients. Add in the wet and stir again until the dough forms.
- Scoop the dough onto your prepared baking sheet (should make about 10 cookies) and bake for 10-12 minutes.