1 min read
CHOCOLATE PROTEIN OVERNIGHT OATS
- 2/3 cup rolled oats
- 1/2 cup plant-based milk of choice
- 1-2 servings Rich Chocolate Kids Good Stuff
- 1 tbs chia seeds
- 2 tbsp honey (or maple syrup for a vegan option)
- 1 tsp cacao powder (optional but makes this recipe extra chocolatey)
These chocolate overnight oats are so yummy that you’ll wake up looking forward to breakfast each day! Plus, the taste is kid-approved and is actually good for them!
- In a large bowl, add the rolled oats, cacao powder, chia seeds and Rich Chocolate Kids Good Stuff.
- Add the milk and maple syrup to the mixture and stir well to combine. Cover the bowl and place in the fridge overnight to set.
- Serve topped with fresh fruit or coconut flakes for some crunch!