CHOCOLATE OVERNIGHT OATS
These chocolate overnight oats are so yummy that you’ll wake up looking forward to breakfast each day! Plus, the taste is kid-approved and is actually good for them!
- 2/3 cup rolled oats
- 1/2 cup plant-based milk of choice
- 1-2 servings Rich Chocolate Kids Good Stuff
- 1 tbs chia seeds
- 2 tbsp honey (or maple syrup for a vegan option)
- 1 tsp cacao powder (optional but makes this recipe extra chocolatey)
- In a large bowl, add the rolled oats, cacao powder, chia seeds and Rich Chocolate Kids Good Stuff.
- Add the milk and maple syrup to the mixture and stir well to combine. Cover the bowl and place in the fridge overnight to set.
- Serve topped with fresh fruit or coconut flakes for some crunch!