CHOCOLATE PEANUT BUTTER TRUFFLES RECIPE
We have a delicious vegan treat with the perfect combo, chocolate and peanut butter! This easy three step recipe is perfect for you or your significant other. This vegan Chocolate Peanut Butter Truffle recipe and imagery is courtesy of our friend @hollys_bestlife.
See more recipes like this in our 10 Desserts You Won't Believe are 100% Plant-Based ebook that you can get for free here.
- 1/4 cup coconut butter
- 2 tbsp peanut butter
- 60g Rich Chocolate Clean Lean Protein
- 1 tbsp butter/coconut oil
- 1/2 tbsp monk fruit or alternative sweetner
- 1/4 cup almond milk
- 1/4 cup chocolate chips
- Melt the coconut butter, butter/oil together in a bowl.
- Add in the protein powder, peanut butter, monk fruit or alternative sweetener, and almond milk to the bowl and stir well.
- Once dough is formed add the chocolate chips. Stir and then scoop out either with a cookie scoop or roll into balls!
If you're feeling extra lazy, just leave it as cookie dough! This recipe does not disappoint either way!