CHOCOLATE PEPPERMINT GHOSTS
These CHOCOLATE PEPPERMINT GHOSTS by @recipes4health are the perfect candy alternative for the kiddos this Halloween!
- 1 cup almond flour
- 2 scoops Rich Chocolate Kids Good Stuff
- 3 tbsp coconut oil
- 3 tbsp milk of choice, I used almond
- 1 tbsp maple syrup, or any sweetener
- 1/2 tsp peppermint extract
- Pinch of salt
- Mix everything together in a blender or by hand. Roll into 1 tbsp size balls (mine made 12). Store in the freezer while you prepare the coating.
- Coating: Heat 2 tbsp coconut butter or white chocolate with 1 tbsp coconut oil until a thin consistency is formed. Dip balls in chocolate.
- Add eyes and a mouth using a toothpick dipped in dark chocolate. Store in the fridge!