1 min read
Chocolate Protein Peppermint Oats
- 1/2 cup oats
- 3/4 cup oat milk
- 1 scoop Probiotic Cacao Digestive Support Protein
- 1 tbsp cacao powder
- dash of peppermint extract
This Chocolate Protein Peppermint Oats recipe and imagery is courtesy of our friend @its_nicolettemarie. Looking for a satisfying and refreshing breakfast option that is quick and easy and ready in minutes. You have come to the right place.
- Mix together the oats and milk in a microwave safe bowl. Microwave the mixture for 1 min and 15 seconds.
- Stir in the protein powder, cacao powder and peppermint.
- Top with toppings and enjoy.