Chocolate Pretzel Cookie Bars
This Chocolate Pretzel Cookie Bar recipe is salty, sweet, chewy, easy, and beyond delicious! Check out this recipe brought to us by @balanced_bakes.
- ½ cup cashew butter
- ¼ cup maple syrup
- ¼ cup coconut sugar or monk fruit
- 1 flax egg (1 tbsp ground flaxseed + 2.5 tbsp water)
- 1 tsp vanilla
- ½ cup blanched almond flour
- 2 tbsp Smooth Vanilla Clean Lean Protein
- ¼ tsp salt
- ¼ tsp baking soda
- ⅓ cup chocolate chips or chunks
- ⅓ cup broken gluten free pretzels
- Preheat your oven to 350°F. Line a loaf pan with parchment paper and set aside.
- Prepare your flax egg and set aside as you mix the wet ingredients together. Add in the dry and mix well.
- Fold in your pretzels and chocolate chips and place your dough into your loaf pan.
Spread evenly and place in the oven for 15 minutes. Turn the pan and bake for another 10-15 minutes.
- Let cool completely and place in the fridge. They are easiest to cut when they are chilled!
- Store in an airtight container and enjoy!