- 1/4 cup tahini (sub any nut butter if you’re not a tahini fan!)
- 1 1/2 servings Probiotic Cacao Digestive Support Protein by Nuzest
- 2 tbsp cacao powder
- 1/4 cup almond flour
- 2 tbsp oat milk (or other plant-based milk of your choice)
- 2 tbsp maple syrup
- Pinch of salt
- Dairy-free chocolate chips
When the craving for a sweet treat like fudge hits, you just have to indulge. But indulging doesn't have to mean unhealthy ingredients and tons of sugar! In fact, you can have rich, chocolatey fudge made with natural ingredients faster than you think!
You're only eight ingredients away from a chocolate-filled, high protein, feel good snack or dessert! @munchinwithmaddie is who to thank for this easy and satisfying Chocolate Tahini Protein Fudge. Luckily for you, this delicious recipe only takes one bowl, a spoon and a few minutes of your time.
- Combine all ingredients except chocolate chips in a medium bowl. If the batter is getting too thick, use your hands to combine and/or add more oat milk.
- Fold in chocolate chips as desired.
- Use a cookie scoop to form into 1 1/2 tbsp balls.
- Store in fridge.