Choconut N'ice Cream
This Chocolate Coconut Choconut N'ice cream is perfect for adults and kids alike!
- 2 bananas, frozen
- 1 serving Rich Chocolate Kids Good Stuff by Nuzest
- 1 tbsp peanut butter
- 1tbsp flaked almonds or crushed peanuts
- 1 tsp dark chocolate, melted, to drizzle
- Add all the ingredients to a blender and blend until smooth.
- The texture should be like soft-serve. If it's too runny, put it in the freezer for 15-20 minutes until it reaches the desired texture.
- Add toppings immediatly before serving.