1 min read
CHOCONUT N'ICE CREAM
- 2 bananas, frozen
- 1 serving Rich Chocolate Kids Good Stuff by Nuzest
- 1 tbsp peanut butter
- 1 tbsp flaked almonds or crushed peanuts
- 1 tsp vegan dark chocolate, melted
This Chocolate Coconut Choconut N'ice cream is perfect for adults and kids alike! It is made with a few simple ingredients, including bananas, peanut butter, and your kid's favorite multivitamin powder. Top it with your favorite toppings to make the ultimate ice cream experience.
- Add all the ingredients to a blender, then blend until smooth.
- The texture should be like soft-serve. If it's too runny, put it in the freezer for 15-20 minutes until it reaches the desired texture.
- Add toppings immediately before serving.