1 min read
CHRISTMAS PUDDING PROTEIN BARK
- 1 serving Smooth Vanilla Clean Lean Protein by Nuzest
- 1/2 cup coconut oil
- 1/2 cup chopped mixed dried fruits: cranberries, figs, pear, dates
- 1/3 cup chopped almonds/pistachios
- 1 tbsp grated orange rind
- 2 tsp maple syrup/brown rice syrup
- Pinch of cardamom
- 1 tsp extra vanilla extract (optional)
Looking for a minimal ingredient sweet treat? We got you covered! This Christmas Pudding Protein Bark is low on fuss and high on flavor!
- Line your baking tray with baking paper.
- Slowly melt your coconut oil on a very low heat until transparent liquid, but not bubbling.
- Once melted whisk in your choice of syrup, protein, spices, and extra vanilla extract if desired.
- Slowly pour your mixture onto the baking paper lined tray.
- Scatter your fruit and nuts as evenly as possible.
- Let set in the fridge for an hour then break into rough pieces.
- Store in the fridge for up to a week.