CINNAMON MAPLE PROTEIN SCONE SINGLE SERVING
Living alone is great but it’s a struggle when you love to bake and want to watch your figure. Eating all of the baked goods falls to you so a single-serve breakfast scone is the way to go. This Cinnamon Maple Single Serving Scone recipe and imagery is courtesy of our friend @thehealthyavo.
- 1/3 cup oat flour
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 scoop Smooth Vanilla Clean Lean Protein
- 2 tbsp vegan butter
- 2 tbsp maple syrup
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tbsp almond milk
- 1 tbsp coconut butter, melted
- 1 tsp maple syrup
- Dash of almond milk
- Sprinkle of cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Add flour, baking powder, cinnamon, and protein powder into a bowl.
- Mix in maple syrup, vanilla, and almond milk.
- Slowly fold in butter and gentle mix. (Be careful to not over mix. You want some chunks of butter in the dough).
- Place in freezer while the oven preheats, remove from freezer and place dough onto a baking tray.
- Form dough into a circle and top with crushed pecans if desired.
- Bake for 13-15 minutes.
- Let cool and top with glaze.