1 min read
- 400ml can of coconut whipping cream
- 2 scoops Rich Chocolate Kids Good Stuff
- 1 punnet fresh berries
- 2 tbsp. shredded coconut
We can all relate to the feeling of wanting food and wanting it NOW! In those moments, it's easy to grab the most convenient snack so why not give this convenient Coconut Mousse recipe a try!? It requires only 4 ingredients, 10 minutes of your time and is approved by kids and kids at heart!
More Recipes Like This
Rich Chocolate Mousse
Chocolate Protein "Mousse"
Cinnamon Cherry Spiced Breakfast Pudding
- Pour the can of coconut whipping cream and Rich Chocolate Kids Good Stuff into a bowl and whip until firm peaks form.
- Layer a glass jar or bowl with the coconut mousse and fresh berries.
- Top with shredded coconut and serve.