COFFEE COCONUT OAT COOKIES
Enjoy this wholesome Coffee Coconut Oat Cookies recipe as a snack, breakfast or after-dinner sweet treat.
- 1 scoop of Coffee Coconut MCT Clean Lean Protein
- 30g ground almonds
- 80g oat flour – oats blended into a flour.
- 60g brown sugar
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1 tbsp flaxseed + 3 tbsp water (flax egg)
- 4 tbsp melted coconut oil
- 2 tbsp plant based milk
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract/paste
- 60g dark chocolate chip
- Preheat the oven to 350F.
- Make the flax egg by mixing 1 tbsp flaxseed with 3 tbsp water in a small bowl. Put aside for 5 minutes.
- Mix all of the dry ingredients in a large bowl.
- Add the melted coconut oil, vanilla extract, milk and flax egg. Mix to combine and then fold in the chocolate chips.
- Using an ice cream scoop separate the mixture into 9 and arrange onto a baking tray lined with parchment paper. Press each cookie down to form a round disc.
- Bake for 20 minutes, until golden brown.