1 min read
DOUBLE CHOCOLATE CHIP PROTEIN COOKIES
- 1/2 cup vegan butter, melted
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 1 tbsp ground flaxseeds
- 1/4 cup soy milk
- 1 cups flour
- 1/2 cup Rich Chocolate Clean Lean Protein
- 1/2 cup cocoa powder
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 cup vegan chocolate chips
These Double Chocolate Chip Protein Cookies are decadent and are packed with chocolate not just one, but TWO ways. Plus, they contain satisfying protein.
- Preheat the oven to 350°F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Melt the vegan butter, then add to a large bowl with the sugar and mix well with a large spoon. Now stir in the vanilla, flaxseeds and soy milk until well combined.
- Over the bowl with the wet ingredients, sift in the flour, cocoa powder, baking soda and salt. Stir to combine. Fold in the chocolate chips.
- Scoop about 2 tablespoons of the dough at a time, roll into a ball, then flatten a bit on the baking sheet.
- Bake for about 10 minutes. Do NOT over bake.