1 min read
Double Chocolate Cookie Dough Protein Dip
- 1/2 cup nut/seed butter
- 1/2 serving Rich Chocolate Clean Lean Protein by Nuzest
- 1 tbsp jet black cacao powder (or swap for more protein!)
- 1 tbsp coconut flour
- 2-3 tbsp plant-based milk
- Optional: 1 tsp vegan chocolate chips
Chocolate? Check! Cookie Dough? Check! Plant-based protein? Check, check, check! This Double Chocolate Cookie Dough Protein Dip has everything you do want (a yummy vegan treat) and nothing you don't want (processed ingredients and sugar). Made with Rich Chocolate Clean Lean Protein and only a few other simple ingredients, PLUS being easy and fast to make, you'll wonder where this treat has been your whole life. Dip whatever you'd like into it... apples, pretzels, crackers... the sky is the limit!
- In a medium bowl, stir together the ingredients until well combined.
- Enjoy right away or place the dip in your refrigerator to chill for about 30 minutes for a better consistency.